This policy was last modified on 26 December 2022
What information do we collect?
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you register to use a web site and order products or services as a website subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
- The Site may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission.
- User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Dribbble, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Authenticate and provide access to the websites, mobiles applications, and services.
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of Shutterstock and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Personal Data Retention Period
The Company will retain your Personal Data for a period necessary to achieve the purposes for its processing. Personal Data retention period might be varied by the purposes for its processing and taking into the following factors:
(a) period as required by the relevant laws (if any);
(b) statute limitation for legal action arising from or in connection with the documents or Personal Data collected by the Company; and
(c) practice of the Company and business sector for the Personal Data in each classification.
The Company will retain your Personal Data for a period not exceeding 10 years from the date of transactions or legal obligations between you and the Company are fulfilled or terminated. However the Company may retain your Personal Data for a longer period if permitted by laws or such retention is necessary for establishment of legal claims of the Company.
After expiration of the above retention period the Company will delete, destroy or de-identify such Personal Data from its system and system of any other persons providing services to the Company (if any) save and except that the Company could continually retain such Personal Data as required by the Personal Data Protection Laws or other applicable laws. For further details on retention period of your Personal Data,
Art and Technology Co.,Ltd; AvatarEmbroidery.co
77/7-8 Arak Road, Pharsing, Muang, Chiang Mai. 50200.
Email : email@example.com